Friday, November 11, 2005

On My Wedding Day

I have decided that for my wedding day. I would like for me and my cousins and brothers to spend several weeks prior to the blessed event rehearsing for the reception. At said reception, we will perform in perfect harmony Starland Vocal Band's classic Afternoon Delight

We will sing this to my husband, as I am assuming that I would only marry a man who thinks this would be as hilarious as I do.

Nothing like a family choir singing about a gettin' some during a coffee break.

2 Comments:

Blogger OzzyC said...

How do you think the rest of the family came into being?

11:57 AM  
Blogger Elise said...

I promess: as soon as I will be back I will post real comments...

anyway, I have something to say... After your post about your ex-, I thought you would understand my point of view: MARRIAGE SUCKS!!! so forget about it ;o)

but your are right: making fun of this institution is cooool!!!!

9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home